Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hanging with my friend Chris: Playlist for July 13, 2009

Wow, I am really late with this post. And I really have no excuse, I've merely been a slacker. I will try my best to get posting sooner (does anyone even read this blog?)

On the July 13th show, my good buddy Chris Kerr sat in with me and chose some of the songs, his selections will be highlighted in blue. Now on to the playlist:

1) Sunn O)))- Alice (Monoliths and Dimensions)
2) Electric Wizard- Return Trip (Come My Fanatics)
3) The Peace Leaches- The Party (ROYGBIV)
4) Citywide Vacuum- Sweet Kraut (Pact)
5) Kraftwerk- Tour De France Etape 3 (Tour De France Soundtracks)
6) Black Dice- Kokomo (Load Blown)
7) Broadcast- I Found the F (Tender Buttons)
8) Front 242- Felines (Front by Front)
9) Do Make Say Think- You, You're Awesome (You, You're a History of Rust)
10) This Quiet Army- Death of a Sailor (Unconquered)
11) Elfin Saddle- Running Sheep (Ringing for the Begin Again)
11) Portishead- Silence (Third)

No comments:

Post a Comment